פרופ’ ליאור הלר – מאמרים, הרצאות בכנסים ופרקים בספרים
1. Heller L, Levin LS. Free Tissue Transfer. In: Chapman’s Orthopedic Surgery, Chapman MW (ed.), third edition, 2000, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
2. Heller L, Levin LS. Free Tissue Transfer For Coverage in Hand Surgery edited by Berger RA and Weiss AP, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, 2001
3. Moorman G, Levin LS, Heller L. Management of Skin Grafts and Flaps. In: Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity 5th edition, Mackin EJ, Callahan AD, Osterman AL, Skirven TM, Schneider LH, Hunter JM (ed.), Mosby, 2002.
4. Heller L, Levin LS. Free Flaps. In: Reconstructive Microsurgery Malizos K
(1 ed.), Landes Bioscience 2003
5. Ramirez O, Heller L. Facial Rejuvenation. In: Esthetic Surgery of the Face, Peled I, Manders E (1 ed.), Taylor & Francis Group plc, London, 2004
6. Heller L, Levin LS. Bone and Soft Tissue Reconstruction. In: Fractures in Adults, Rockwood CA (ed.), sixth edition, 2005 Lippincot Raven, Philadelphia
7. Cole P, Heller l, Bullocks J, Stal S. The Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, 9th
1. Heller L, Goldman G, Shalit I, Merhav A, Klausner JM. Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Mediates Bacterial Translocation from the gut. Presented at American College of Surgeons, 80th Annual Clinical Congress, Chicago 1994.
2. Heller L, Nobel M, Antebi E. Abdominal wall metastasis following laparoscopic cholecystectomy of gallbladder. Presented at the Israeli Surgery Meeting, Zichron Yakov, Israel, 1995
3. Heller L, Ben Baruch D, Nobel M, Antebi E. Isolated gallbladder rupture due to blunt abdominal trauma. Presented at the Israeli Surgery Congress, Tel Aviv, Israel, 1996
4. Heller L, Antebi E. Intraoperative monitoring of parathyroid hormone for identification of parathyroid adenoma. Presented at the Israeli Surgery Congress, Jerusalem, Israel, 1997
5. Heller L, Levin LS, Klitzman B. Laser Doppler Flowmeter Monitoring of Free Tissue Transfers: Blood Flow in Normal and Complicated Cases. Presented at the European Society for Microsurgery and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Corfu, Greece 1998
6. Heller L, Westreich M, Herman O. Distal Shaft Hypospadias Repair by the “Two-Stitch Technique. Presented at the Israeli Plastic Surgery Society Annual Meeting Tel-Aviv, Israel, 1999
7. Heller L, Levin LS. Pitfalls in Laser Doppler Measurements of Free Flaps. Presented at the American Society of Microsurgery, Hawaii 1999
8. Heller L, Phillips K, Levin LS. Rotated osteocutaneous pedicled flap for knee arthrodesis. Presented at The Annual Meeting of North Carolina Plastic Surgery Society, Raleigh, NC, 12/11/99
9. Heller L, Levin LS, Klitzman B. Orthogonal Polarization Spectral Imaging: A Revolutionary Clinical Tool For Intravital Microscopy. Presented at American Plastic Surgery Council, Seattle, May 2000
10. Treiber M, Heller L, Ruff G, Levin LS, Brown.SA. Animal Model For Examining Flap Metabolism Via Microdialysis. Presented at the American Plastic Surgery Council, Seattle, May 2000.
11. Heller L. Orthogonal Polarization Spectral Imaging, A New Diagnostic Tool in Oro-buccal Tumors. Presented at Plastic Surgery Grand Rounds Chang Gung Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, March 28, 2001
12. Heller L, Ramirez O. The Anchor Tragal Flap: A Method Of Preserving The Natural Pretragal Depression During Rhytidectomy Presented at the ASPRS Meeting, San Antonio, November 2002
13. Heller L. Abdominal Wall Sarcoma; Reconstructive Options. Baylor College of Medicine/The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center Conference, 2002.
14. Heller L. Wound Vac Integration in Abdominal Wall Reconstruction in Compromised Patients. Baylor College of Medicine/The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center Conference, 2003.
15. Olbrich K, Meade R, Bruno W, Sundin B, Heller L, Erdmann D, Klitzman B, Levin LS. Modification of Fibrous Capsule Formation Around Implants Using Tempostatinה (Halofuginone). American Society of Plastic Surgeons, San Diego, 2003.
16. Heller L, Feledy J, Chang D. Midline Abdominal Scar: Strategies and Options in Free TRAM Flap Breast Reconstruction. Texas Society of Plastic Surgery, San Antonio, 2003.
17. Heller L, Ramirez OM. The Upper Lip Lift Using the “Bull’s Horn” Approach. Israeli Plastic Surgery Society Annual Meeting, Tel Aviv, Israel, 2003.
18. Heller L, Feledy J, Chang D. Optimizing the Free TRAM Breast Reconstruction in Patients with Midline Abdominal Scar. American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Palm Springs, 2004.
19. Heller L, Rosenberg J, Langstein HN. Secondary Breast Reconstruction with Autologous Tissue After Failed Implant Reconstruction. American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Palm Springs, 2004.
20. Heller L, Butler CE, Levin LS. Vacuum Assisted Closure (VAC) Therapy for Abdominal Dehiscence in Patients with Compromised Wound Healing. American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Palm Springs, 2004.
21. Heller L, Parker P, Youssef A, Miller M. Clinical Benefits of an Interactive Digital Education Aid in Microsurgery Breast reconstruction. American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Tucson, AZ, 2006.
22. Heller L. Body contouring after massive weight loss in pediatric and adolescent population. Grand Rounds at Texas Children Hospital, Houston, TX, October 2006
23. Heller L, Kowalsky A, Butler C. Randomized, Controlled, Double-Blind Evaluation of Local Anesthetic Infusion Pumps for Donor Site Pain Management Following Free TRAM Flap Breast Reconstruction. American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, San Francisco, CA, 2006
24. Heller L, Assessment of Pain Pump in the TRAM Donor Site for Breast Reconstruction Patients. Annual Meeting of the Israeli Plastic Surgery Society. Haifa, Israel 2006
25. Heller L, Miller M. The impact of breast reconstruction interactive CD-ROM on breast cancer patients. The 29th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium San Antonio, TX, 2006
26. Heller L, Stal S. Pediatric reconstructive plastic surgery. Houston society of plastic surgery at MD Anderson Cancer Center. June 2007
27. Heller L, Increasing impact of cosmetic surgery in the adolescent population. Grand rounds for the division of adolescent medicine, Texas Children Hospital, Houston, July 2007
28. Heller L, Oncologic plastic surgery. Grand rounds division of surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, September 2007
29. Heller L, Use of Alloderm in breast reconstruction. The 3rd Red Sea Plastic Surgery Symposium in Plastic Surgery. Eilat, Israel, February 2007
30. Heller L An update of bio-prosthetic materials in reconstructive surgery, Israeli Plastic Surgery Society Annual Meeting, Tel Aviv, November 2008
31. Heller L The role of the plastic surgeon in the comprehensive management in a Woman Center. Building a Comprehensive Women Center Symposium, Houston, August 2008
32. Heller L Updates in breast reconstruction. Updates in breast cancer symposium, Houston, February 2009
33. Heller L Body contouring in massive weight loss patients. Grand Rounds Division of Surgery Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, September 2009
34. Higuera S, Cisek L, Heller L Refinements testicular autotransplantation; Annual Meeting of American Society or Microsurgery and Reconstructive Surgery; Boca Raton, January 2010
35. Heller L Nipple sparing mastectomy, indications and reconstructive options. Grand Rounds Division of Oncology Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX, June 2010
36. Heller L Novelle technique in closure of surgical incisions; refinements in utilizing Quill barbed stitches. San Antonio plastic surgery society. San Antonio September, 2010
37. Heller L Review of new techniques in breast reconstruction. Are we in a new era? Grand Rounds, Division of General Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, December 2010
38. Heller L Reconstructive options for abdominal and perineal defects. Grand Rounds Department of Urology. Baylor College of Medicine, February 2011, Houston TX
39. Heller L Biological mesh for abdominal wall reconstruction. Red Sea Meeting, Eila, Israel March 2011
40. Heller L Updates in breast reconstruction. Grand Rounds Division of Surgery Asaf Harofeh MC Zerifin Israel March 2012
41. Heller L Complex perineal reconstruction. Grand Rounds at the Department of Urology Asaf Harofeh MC Zerifin Israel June 2012
42. Heller L Microsurgical reconstruction for lower extremity trauma. Grand Rounds at the Orthopedic Department August 2012 Asaf Harofeh MC Zerifin Israel
43. Heller L Abdominal wall reconstruction. Grand Rounds Department of OBGYN Asaf Harofeh MC Zerifin Israel. September 2012
44. Heller L Biological Mesh in abdominal wall reconstruction. Grand Rounds Division of Surgery Asaf Harofeh MC Zerifin Israel November 2012
45. Heller L Abdominoplasty: Pearls and Updates. ISAPS course Red Sea Meeting Eilat Israel March 2013
1. Fink A, Heller L, Eliraz A, Weisman Z, Miskin A, Schlezinger M, Bibi H, Bentwich Z. Allergen-Specific Leukocyte Adherence Inhibition (L.A.I.) Assay; Sensitivity, Specificity and Mechanism. Immunol Lett 1987; 16:65-70
2. Fisch B, Povsner E, Heller L, Goldman GA, Tadir Y, Wolloch Y, Ovadia J. Heterotopic Abdominal Pregnancy Following In-vitro Fertilization Embryo Transfer Presenting as Massive Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding. Human Reproduction, 1995; 10:681-682.
3. Heller L, Levin LS, Klitzman B. Laser Doppler Flowmeter Monitoring of Free-Tissue Transfers: Blood Flow in Normal and Complicated Cases. Plastic Reconstr Surg 2001;107: 1739-45.
4. Heller L, Levin LS. Microsurgery Reconstruction of Lower Extremity. CME Article, Plastic Reconstr Surg 2001;108:1029-41.
5. Goldman G, Soffer D, Heller L, Aderka D, Lahat A, Klausner, J. Tumour Necrosis Factor Mediates Bacterial Translocation After Haemorrhagic Shock and Endotoxaemia” Eur J Surg 2001;167: 299-304.
6. Erdmann D, Drye C, Heller L, Wong M, Levin LS. Abdominal Wall Defect and Enterocutaneous Fistula Treatment with the Vacuum-Assisted Closure (V.A.C.) System. Plastic Reconstr Surg 2001;108: 2066-2068.
7. Heller L, Levin LS. Lower Extremity Microsurgical Reconstruction.. Plast Reconstr Surg 2001;108(4):1029-41.
8. Heller L, Phillips K, Levin LS. Pedicled Osteocutaneous Fibula Flap For Reconstruction in the Lower Extremity. Plastic Reconstr Surg 2002;109(6):2037-42.
9. Heller L, Huang WC, Chen HC, Lu CT, Lin SL. Vascularised Iliac Bone Flap Used For Sternum Reconstruction After Resection Of Chondrosarcoma. Plast Reconstr Surg 2002; 110(4):1088-91
10. Ramirez O, Heller L. Dual Plane Breast Augmentation-Avoiding Pectoralis Major Displacement. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002;110(4):1198
11. Herman O, Heller L, Dorenbaum A, Westreich M. Two-stitch technique for distal shaft hypospadias repair. Ann Plast Surg 2002;48(2):209-12
12. Heller L, Beahm EK: Commentary. Botulinum toxin infiltration for pain control after mastectomy and expander reconstruction. Botulinum toxin infiltration for pain control after mastectomy and expander reconstruction. Breast Diseases: A Year Book Quarterly 16(2):192-193, 2005
13. Olbrich KC, Meade R, Bruno W, Heller L, Klitzman B, Levin LS. Halofuginone inhibits collagen deposition in fibrous capsules around implants. Ann Plast Surg. 2005;54(3):293-6
14. Beahm EK, Heller L. Commentary. Efficacy of pain pump catheter in immediate autologous breast reconstruction. Breast Diseases: A Year Book Quarterly 16(1):85-87, 2005.
15. Heller L, Chang DW. Letter to Editor. Pedicled Flaps for Foot Defects in Elderly Patients: Is Duplex Ultrasonography a Necessary Investigation? Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005 Nov;116(6):1836-7
16. Lior Heller, M.D. Steven J. Kronowitz, M.D., FACS Invited article. Lower Extremity Oncological Reconstruction. Clinics of Oncologic Surgery (in press)
17. Heller L, Beahm EK: Use of the Infusion Pain Pump Following Transverse Rectus Abdominis Muscle Flap Breast Reconstruction Breast Diseases: A Year Book Quarterly, (in press).
18. Heller L, Miller MJ: Patient Education and Decision-Making In Breast Reconstruction Seminars of Plastic Surgery 18(2);139-148, 2004\
19. Heller L, Feledy J, Chang DW: Strategies and options for free TRAM flap breast reconstruction in patients with midline abdominal scars.
Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005 Sep;116(3):753-9;
20. Ramirez O, Heller L: The anchor tragal flap: a method of preserving the natural pretragal depression during rhytidectomy.
Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005 Sep 15;116(4):1115-21.\
21. Yee KW, Hymes SR, Heller L, Prieto VG, Welch MA, Giles FG. Cutaneous leukocytoclastic vasculitis in a patient with myelodysplastic syndrome after therapy with the rapamycin analogue everolimus: case report and review of the literature. Leuk Lymphoma. 2006 May;47(5):926-9.
22. Heller L, Butler CE, Levin LS. Vacuum Assisted Closure (VAC) Therapy for Abdominal Dehiscence in Patients with Compromised Wound Healing: Am J Surg 2006 Feb. 191 (2) 165-72
23. Bermejo C, Busby JE, Spiess PE, Heller L, Pagliaro LC, and Pettaway CA Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Followed by Aggressive Surgical Consolidation for Metastatic Penile Squamous Cell Carcinoma. J Urol. 2007 Apr;177(4):1335-8.
24. Heller L, Ballo MT, Cormier JN, Oates SD, Butler CE. Staged reconstruction for resection wounds in sarcoma patients treated with brachytherapy. Ann Plast Surg. 2008 Jan; 60(1):58-63.
25. Leibovici D, Spiess PE, Heller L, Rodriguez-Bigas M, Chang G, Pisters LL. Salvage surgery for locally recurrent prostate cancer after radiation therapy; tricks of the trade. Urol Oncol. 2008. 2008 Jan-Feb;26(1):9-16. Epub 2007 Oct 18 Review
26. Heller L, Parker PA, Youssef A, Miller MJ. Interactive digital education aid in breast reconstruction; Plast Reconst Surg, 2008; Sept;122(3);717-24
27. Heller L, Kowalski A, Daley M, Butler CE. Randomized, double-blind, controlled trial of two methods of postoperative pain management following free transverse rectus abdominus musculocutaneous (TRAM) flap for breast reconstruction. Plastic Reconstr. Surg. 2008 Oct;122(4):1010-8
28. Cole P, Kaufman Y, Heller L. Cheek reconstruction: Current concepts in managing facial soft tissue loss. Seminars in Plastic Surgery accepted for publication 2008 Nov:22(4):294-305
29. Janz B, Heller L. Principles of Microsurgery. eMedicine February 2008
30. Hatef DA, Cole P, Heller L. Pedicled TRAM flap unaffected by clindamycin hypersensitivity reaction J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2009 Jul;62(7):e238-9
31. Heller L, Butler CR Randomized, double-blind, controlled trial of two methods of postoperative pain management following free transverse rectus abdominus musculocutaneous (TRAM) flap for breast reconstruction. Letter to Editor
32. Ellsworth W, Bass B, Skoraki R, Heller L. Breast reconstruction in women under 30; a ten years experience.
Breast J. 2011 Jan-Feb;17(1):18-23.
33. Feldman E, Kontoyiannis D, Sharabi S, Lee E, Kaufman Y, Heller L Breast Implant Infections: Is Cefazolin Enough?”, Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010 Sep;126(3):779-85.
34. Combined Laparoscopic and Microsurgery Techniques for Testicular Autotransplantation-Is this still an evolving technique? Kelley BP, Higuera S, Cisek LJ, Friedman J, Heller L. J Reconstr Microsurg 2010 Oct 26 (8); 558-8
35. Breast Cancer Incidence in Adolescent Males Undergoing Subcutaneous Mastectomy for Gynecomastia: Is Pathologic Examination Justified? A Retrospective and Literature Review” Koshy JC, Goldberg JS, Wolfinkel E, Ge Y, Heller L. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal, 2011 Jan;127(1):1-7.
36. A novel approach to repair of wound dehiscence in the complicated patient. Kelly B, Heller L. Hernia, January 2011
37. Intraabdominal Challenges Affecting Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Jennifer Movassaghi Moffett, Uri Gedalia,, Amy Shengnan Xue,
Lior Heller. Seminars in Plastic Surgery February 2012 26(1):8-11
38. Component Separations
Lior Heller, Colton H. McNichols, Oscar M. Ramirez,
Seminars in Plastic Surgery 2012 Feb:26(1):25-8
39. Abdominal Wall Reconstruction with Mesh and Components Separation
Lior Heller, Chuma Chike-Obi, Amy Shengnan Xue,
Seminars in Plastic Surgery February 2012:26(1):29-35
40. Breast Reduction in Adolescents: Indication, Timing, and a Review of the
Literature, Amy S. Xue BS, Erik M. Wolfswinkel BS, William M. Weathers MD, Chuma J. Chike-Obi MD, Lior Heller MD
Accepted for publication in Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent
Gynecology February 2013
41. Wolfswinkel, E.M., Lopez, S.N., Weathers, W.M., Qashqai, S.M., Wang, T., Hilsenbeck, S.G., Rimawi, M.F., Heller, L.
Predictors of Post-mastectomy Reconstruction in an Underserved Population
Accepted for publication in Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in January 2013